Meet our Team
Immunobiologist, Yoga Teacher
For more than 30 years in a clinical setting I have been helping people with their mental and physical health challenges. I founded, directed and still work in the Canberra Medical Ecology Centres as a clinical biologist focusing on immune-related illnesses.
Larisa is a qualified herbalist experienced in homeopathy, bioenergetics and neuro emotional techniques (NETs). She began working with Bill as an apprentice and has since established herself as one of Australia’s leading natural medicine practitioners.
We Know the Ecology of Human Health
Years Clinical Experience
We help people with chronic illnesses using medicines, therapies and changes to lifestyle
Ours is the clinic where you can:
• Get natural medicines customised to your health condition.
• Learn corrective exercises to remove aches & pains.
• Learn physical exercises to mobilise organ function.
• Learn and apply mental self therapies to reduce emotional pain, restore calmness, feel better about yourself, and restore purpose in your life.
• Better understand why your body is unwell through Electrodermal Testing.
We have support programs:
• For autoimmune and noncommunicable chronic diseases.
• To assist recovery from cancer during and following their treatment with the oncologist.
We use Electrodermal Testing to determine:
• Organ functional efficiency
• Causes of immune system scarring.
YOGA CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
If you are a person who requires a greater depth of yoga understanding, and who wishes to live more of the yoga life, Bill Giles can guide you. He has modelled his life on the philosophies of yoga for more than 45 years firstly as a student, then teacher and yoga philosopher…
Developed from psychobiology and practical yoga techniques, this 10 week program provides you with really usable everyday tools to find your real life-purposes, feel more in control, get that mental life naturally, be clearer about where you are supposed to head in life and …